Popular Posts

Monday, March 23, 2015

Cinderella!

We(my sister, mother, and myself) FINALLY went to go see Cinderella.
It...was...phenomenal. 
I'm still in shock myself. I was crying by the end and I love how they didn't make the movie too modern. I personally think the movie was very authentic and stayed true to the classic. If you haven't gone to see it, you are truly missing out.
I'm also a huge Downtown Abbey fan, so I loved seeing Lily James and Sophie McShera bring the charachters to life. I absolutely loved it to say the least.
So anyways, seeing Cinderella was of course a red carpet event so the girls got all dressed up! I wore the Lauren Conrad outfit from my last post, and a tiara(duh).

I also wore this lovely castle charm bracelet.
And Cinderella inspired nails. On my ring finger I painted a 12 in Roman numerals.
You know, "for when the clock strikes midnight".
HIGHLY recommend movie, the animation was incredible and they got such an amazing cast. 
Anyways, if you haven't seen it yet, make sure to go soon! 
Have a beautiful day, and remember to smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment