Popular Posts

Friday, March 20, 2015

LC Lauren Conrad Cinderella Outfit Reveiw

Hi everyone!! Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've at least HEARD about the live-action remake of Cinderella which happens to be in theaters as I write. Now I myself have yet to seen the movie which kills me inside, but were going to see it soon. :) Not as many people know that LC Lauren Conrad (exclusive at Kohls) released a Disney Cinderella line inspired by the movie! You should also know that Lauren Conrad is kind of a style idol of mine(understatement). Yeah, I'm kinda OBSESSED with her!! She always manages to look perfect and I just happen to adore her, and her clothing line. So of course I had to buy at least an outfit from the new line. I just wanted to do a little review on the clothes, so here we go!!

ITEMS 
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo shirt(did I spell that right?)
Tulle skirt
First off is this beautiful Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo in a really light pink. Most of LCs shirts are kind of thin and see-through so I'm wearing a shirt under it. The shirt is a normal length, it may just look short because I like to tuck in shirts when I'm wearing a skirt. It's super light and soft and comfortable like all of their shirts. The sleeves have an inch or so of this thin mesh-like fabric at the end. Its also kind of hard to see but the back of the shirt is a tad longer than the front.  I especially love this shirt because it would look just as amazing with jeans as it does with a skirt.

Next up is the gorgeous tulle skirt that I'm also obsessed with. The print is a little unclear in the photos, but its this really pretty watercolor print. It personally reminds me of a Vincent Van Gogh painting. It's a really versatile length as you can wear it as an a-line skirt, or just on your hip like normal. I also just want to put in that I'm 6'1 and I was wearing this skirt in an a-line fashion. I felt really comfortable with the length, which almost never happens. I'm really happy with it.
TIP
 If you were ever a dancer, you should know this one. If you have a tulle skirt and it's looking a little flat, just take it in the bathroom with you when you take a really hot, steamy shower. Hang it upside down, and the steam will puff up the skirt. DON'T GET IT WET! Water will ruin the tulle. When I used to dance, we would all do this with our costumes and it really does work! I still do it with my tulle skirts.
NOTE: The skirt fans out to the full length of my sisters wingspan. Total win!
 
Last, but not least, is the cardigan I chose to go with this outfit. Now the cardigan is NOT by LC Lauren Conrad, but it looks like could be. It's this gorgeous pink crochet cardigan! The color is a few shades brighter than the LC shirt, so the pinks don't clash. It's super light and surprisingly soft. It's also the perfect length to match the outfit. The cardi is by Freshman and I also found it at Kohls.
Thanks for reading! If you would like to buy any of these pieces you can find them here!
LC Lauren Conrad>>>
Tulle skirt>>here
Shirt>>here
Freshman Cardigan>>here.
The Disney Ears are my sisters from our trip to Disney World. She also photographed:)
You can check her out here

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A PLUG
(pinkie swear ;)

Have a beautiful day, and remember to smile!









No comments:

Post a Comment