Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Favorite TV Shows!

Hey friends! It's rainy here in Virginia, and my family has totally had a lounge day. While my brother is on spring break, my sister and I are homeschooled so we had to do school today, but in the spirit of icky weather, we ended up just watching some TV shows. So I though it would be a fun idea to share a top 10 list of all of my favorite TV shows!  If you watch any of these shows, comment down below your favorite charachter. Well, here we go! :)

10. And to kick off the countdown...Downton Abbey! Now this is not, in any way, a show that I thought I'd love. But the show is very charming, and surprisingly humorous! I always love TV shows that follow along with real life events. Does that make any sense? Well, the family of Downton Abbey are British Socialites who experience the ups and downs of life in the late 1800s and early 1900s. As heartbreaking as the show can be, the charachters remain upbeat, and like I've said, it can be pretty funny! My favorite charachter would have to be the Dowager, who is played by the phenomenal Maggie Smith.

9. Avatar, The Last Airbender. Quite possibly the funniest show of all time. You can't help but love this show. The plot has the perfect mix of seriousness and humor. Except if youre thinking that I'm talking about the movie that came out a few years ago...dishonor. Dishonor on the producors, dishonor on the directors, dishonor on the whole dang movie. The movie BUTCHERED the TV show! If you've just seen the movie, but not the TV show, you are seriously missing out. My favorite charachter is certainly Aang. He is super funny and innocent, yet he has an old soul. Deifinitely an incredible show.

8. The Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt. This is a Netflix original series that released, like, two months ago. The whole first season is released and it's a very funny show. The story is about a 29 year old woman, who for over 15 years has been trapped in an underground doomsday cult. It sounds crazy, but the show is crazy. if you need a laugh, this is the thing to watch. Fun fact: Tina Fey helped create the show! Titus Andromedon is my favorite charachter, he's sassy and fabulous, no more explanation needed.

7, The Walking Dead.  I'm not gonna lie, this show scared me at first. No shame here, zombies and post-apocalyptic situations scare me. But....its so good.....but it scares me.....but I'm obsessed.....and Norman Reedus...enough said. Michonne is my favorite charachter because she's WICKED and awesome. Did I mention she's WICKED?!

6. Glee! While, sadly, the show has recently ended(sob...sniff), I still watch it. I've been following the show since the beginning and it really makes me feel good. As dramatic as the show can be, the actors are phenomenal. I've even bought a few of their renditions on iTunes. My favorite actor is Kurt. He's fabulous and a very talented man.

5. The Blacklist...the most intense show known to man. I am all caught up with the show, and I have gotten my mom hooked on the show. She has undergone quite a transformation since starting. We'll be out walking, and she will just look over to a random stranger with a briefcase and be like "hey, do you think that briefcase is really a bomb in a disguise?" It's really very hilarious. The dialouge is extremely witty, and my favorite charachter, Red Reddington, is a genius. Just...watch it.

4.Sherlock. The episodes are basically mini movies, and the plots are sooooo cool! I've read some of the books, and while this is VERY unlike me, I prefer the show. Benedict Cumberbatch is incredible, he and Sherlock are so alike, he's one of those actors that really becomes their charachter. The plots stay true to the books, which almost never happens, Its really a bummer that the seasons are practically a YEAR apart, the next season premiers Christmas of 2015, it's always worth the wait. My favorite charachter is Jim Moriarty, who is incredible, and hilarious. I'm obsessed:)

3. The Flash.  I have read the comics, and I waited patiently for the premeir, and I am absolutely satisfied with how they pulled it off. They got an awesome cast, and I love that they use villans from the comics in the TV show. Nonetheless, I love it! My favorite charachter is, of course, Barry Allen, AKA The Flash.

2. Arrow. YAAAAASSSS!! Arrow is AMAZING! I've followed the show from the beginning, and I'm currently caught up. I hate having to wait every week for a new epsiode. I FREAKED OUT when they did the Flash/Arrow crossover, which I've rewatched quite a few times. Every new episode is equally dramatic and shocking and I have quite a love/hate relationship with the show.  My favorite charachter is Felicity, because she is awesome, and is anyone else obsessed with her sense of style?

1.And drumroll please, my favorite show...SUPERNATURAL!!! I am obsessed with the show. While the show first aired in 2005, I haven't started watching the show untill about a year and a half ago. I had to catch up on all nine seasons, and I caught up just in time for the season 10 premeir, which is probably my favorite season yet. It's definitely a dramedy kind of show, but nonetheless, it's AWESOME! My favorite charachter out of the show is either Crowley, the dramatic, yet sassy demon king, or Castiel, the innocent and hilarious angel.

Thank you so much for reading this very long post, and for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this post, if you like any of these shows, leave a comment! I'd love to know your favorite TV shows and charachters. Have a beautiful day, and remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment